Notes of Cardamom, Pink Peppercorn & Birchwood.
The crisp winter air sends fallen leaves as invitations to stoke the fire within. Spicy nuances of hulled Guatemalan cardamom and fine tobacco mist lend a spark of intrigue, uncovering the mysterious ornamental Pink Peppercorn draped among the snow-topped evergreens. Don’t wander too far as the sweet comforts of honey, tonka bean and delicate woods cast warmth on your surroundings, inviting you to settle in to its comforting glow.
About the Product
Voluspa’s unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 4 oz. metal vessel adorned in verneil pattern and is topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 25 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 25 hours
- Fill (oz): 4
- Fill (g/ml): 113
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 2.99″D x 1.93″H
- Metric Dimenions: 76mm x 51mm
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4″ of wax remains.